Privacy Statement for The Golden Birthday Book
GoldenBirthdayBook.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: http://www.goldenbirthdaybook.com.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to purchase e-books. For this Clickbank.com collects visitor's contact
information (like their email address) and, in some cases, their financial information (for example, credit card numbers). Users also have the option of sending money via PalPay if they so prefer. The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor only when necessary. Users do not receive further mailings, advertisements, or updates. Financial information that is collected is only used by ClickBank.com to bill the user for products and services.
- We will never sell or give away our visitors' or customers' personal information to third parties for purposes of building contact lists, or uses of similar nature. We value You and your family's trust.
- The Golden Birthday Book, as well as the supplementary site pages linked to from the ebook, contains external links to other sites. GoldenBirthdayBook.com and Joan Bramsch are not responsible for the privacy
practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Firewalls are in place, and the e-book order form runs through Clickbank.com's security systems.
GoldenBirthdayBook.com and JoanBramsch.com meet the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program, as we do:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an
opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online
information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate
in the activity
If you have chosen to join the special Birthday Celebration groups mentioned in The Golden Birthday Book, you may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time simply by E-mailing Us. Or you can mail us directly at the following postal
JB Information Station
P.O. Box 16333
St. Louis, MO 63125
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the
practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site,
you can contact Joan Bramsch by clicking
this email link
We value YOU, and your family's trust!